Here are six hospitals and health systems where workers are forming unions and voting to unionize that Becker's has reported on since Oct. 16:
- Physicians at six Legacy Health hospitals in Oregon and Washington have voted to unionize.
- Healthcare workers within Salt Lake City-based University of Utah Health have formed a union.
- A group of per diem nurses at Lower Bucks Hospital in Bristol, Pa., part of Ontario, Calif.-based Prime Healthcare, have voted to unionize.
- Nurses at Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital in Baltimore have voted to join the National Nurses Organizing Committee, an affiliate of National Nurses United.
- Registered nurses have voted to unionize at St. Peter's Health clinics in Helena, Mont. The vote follows an incident connected to the organizing efforts in which nurses' personal information was leaked.
- More than 400 primary care physicians affiliated with Minneapolis-based Allina Health System have voted to unionize.